Follow me on Instagram
Tuesday 24 June 2014

Purple & Gold Smokey Eye Tutorial ♥


 



Hey poppets! I've filmed a new video for my YouTube. You can view it **HERE**.
 
I wanted to go for something rather dramatic, but colourful at the same time instead of the classic brown smokey eye. Arguably, this is a winter look however I think with that pop of orange, the summer vibes just spill out. And even better, its all drugstore makeup!
 
PRODUCTS USED:
RIMMEL MATCH PERFECTION FOUNDATION
MAYBELLINE ERASER CONCEALER
ELF CORRECTIVE TONE POWDER
MUA PRESSED POWDER SHADE 4
MAKEUP REVOLUTION HIGHLIGHTER - GOLDEN LIGHTS
AVON EYESHADOW PRIMER - LIGHT BEIGE
MUA EYESHADOW SHADE 18
ELF STUDIO SINGLE EYESHADOW AMETHYST
MUA PALETTE UNDRESSED
ELF STUDIO SINGLE EYESHADOW SUNSET
MUA EYELINER PENCIL BROWN
NO7 MASCARA
MAC PIGMENT NEO-ORANGE
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment