Follow me on Instagram
Wednesday 4 June 2014

MUST haves from Misspap.co.uk: SERIES 1 EPISODE 1

 

Ok, so I have found THE most gorgeous online fashion website. I stumbled across this on INSTAGRAM. I am in love with all of their clothing, and I really wanted to share with you, my favourite picks.

Statement shorts - these have been increasingly popular, as they allow even the most timid of people to bring out their inner fashionista with different prints, styles and colours.

 


Kimonos - I have been loving kimono's. They can be statement pieces to any outfit, or even something delicate and simple for that extra chic look.  



  
A) BUY HERE, B) BUY HERE, C) BUY HERE, D) BUY HERE 
Trousers - These are a glorious statement piece that can add funk to any outfit. Trousers with different prints and colours, can become the body of an outfit. Different colours can be synthesised from the print to then complete the outfit with related colour in print.
 
 A) BUY HERE, B) BUY HERE, C) BUY HERE
 
Dresses - perfect for summer, and very simple to dress up.
 
 


 

 A) BUY HERE,  B) BUY HERE,  C) BUY HERE, D) BUY HERE, E) BUY HERE, F) BUY HERE

 Jewellery - I LOVE jewellery, all colours, shapes and designs. They can add drama to what you are wearing, as well as remaining pretty.





A) BUY HERE, B) BUY HERE, C) BUY HERE, D) BUY HERE, E) BUY HERE, F)BUY HERE

* all images are from misspap.co.uk
*words are my own
*I was not sponsored or paid to complete this blog post


 


No comments:

Post a Comment