Follow me on Instagram
Tuesday 3 June 2014

My BARGAIN MUST HAVES!!





 WITH THE CODE 'SUMMERLOVE' AT THE CHECKOUT!


Hello lovelies!
 
I'm going to be hosting a range of series on my Youtube and Blog, so make sure to keep updated to get your hands on these bargains quickly!! They are as follows:
 
Youtube: BATB: BEAUTY BREAKDOWN SERIES- featuring a playlist of videos that breakdown regions of the face. Per video, I will be focusing on one part of the face such as the eyes, lips or skin. I will then show you how I PERSONALLY complete my makeup to it's best potential with in depth chats and bundles of tips, tricks and hacks. (hacks being things that make life a lot easier- this is especially helpful for those who want to spend under 15 minutes on their makeup).
 
BLOG: BATB: BEAUTY MUST HAVES SERIES - featuring one brand per post where I will find my beauty must haves at a bargain price from that specific brand.
So I've put together a post of BARGAIN MUST HAVES from a company called Loveclothing.com. I am the biggest BARGAIN HUNTER going, and nothing makes me happier than purchasing items for a great price. Here goes:
 
These are a few pieces I have picked out from the sale, take a look at their other items. I personally LOVE this store, and their clothing quality is fantastic with reasonable prices... ENJOY!


Cheap Monday Jeans
WAS £50.00
NOW ONLY £5.00
BUY HERE

 


Cheap Monday Jeans
WAS £53.00
NOW ONLY £5.00
BUY HERE


Strawberry Wicker Wedges
WAS £31.00
NOW £5.00
BUY HERE


Black Acid Wash Denim Jacket
WAS £38.00
NOW £11.40




 





 



* all images/prices/descriptions are from LOVE CLOTHING. COM


 





No comments:

Post a Comment