Follow me on Instagram
Sunday 8 June 2014

Matalan MUST HAVES! Series 1 Episode 2.



 Stripe Print Shift Dress

 
As part of my new MUST HAVE series, I am featuring an existing brand called MATALAN. I have always found Matalan to be hit/miss, however I have recently been viewing their new and existing products quite frequently.
 
PRICE: £££££
Quality: *****
STUDENT DISCOUNT? YES!
 
CLOTHING
 
 Quilted A-Line Skirt       Quilted A-Line Skirt     Collarless Oversized Boucle Coat Collarless Oversized Boucle Coat

 
  Stripe Print Shift Dress Organza Sleeve Shirt Floral Print Shorts Chiffon Panel Box Top
 
 
Falmer Lace Culotte Shorts Floral Print Pencil Skirt Embroidered Tassel Kimono Tropical Leaf Print Kimono
 
 
 SHOES
 
Block Colour Two Part Flat Pumps  Pointed Flat Pumps Embellished Jewelled Sandals Ankle Cuff Sandals
 
 

 BAGS/ACCESSORIES
 
 Cutwork Cross Body Bag  Ostrich Design Tote Bag Winged Croc Tote Bag Wide Brim Straw Hat
 
 Jewelled Cat Eye Sunglasses Stone Earrings Stone Motif Gold Look CuffGold Cut Out V Necklace
 
 
 
 
 
I hope you have enjoyed this post! be sure to stay tuned for the next episode! If you know of any small online clothing/footwear/accessory companies, be sure to let me know!  
 
 
*I was not paid to publish this post.
*all words are my own.
*Thebeautyandtheblondie COPYRIGHT 2014.
 

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment