Follow me on Instagram
Monday 30 June 2014

ELF COSMETICS haul

ELF Cosmetics Haul ♥

I've recently placed an order with ELF COSMETICS. I get so excited when I receive a big box in the post! I purchased these goodies on the 22nd Monday and they arrived on 25th Wednesday! - Super quick! Plus the customer service is ALWAYS fabulous, quick to respond and informative. I've always loved ELF COSMETICS because they're a budget brand but the quality of the majority of the products is brilliant. Check out what I bought!
 
1 of Baked Bronzer (Los Cabos)
1 of Baked Eyeshadow (Pixie)
1 of Baked Eyeshadow (Enchanted)                            
1 of Baked Eyeshadow Palette (California)                            
1 of HD Blush (Diva)                            
1 of Maximum Coverage Concealer (Porcelain)                            
1 of Mineral Lipstick (Runway Pink)                            
1 of Precision Liquid Eyeliner - Black                        
1 of Shimmering Facial Whip (Golden Peach)                            
1 of Shimmering Facial Whip (Lilac Petal)                            
1 of Studio Body Shimmer (Golden Glow)                            
 
ELF MINERAL LIPSTICK - RUNWAY PINK
I really enjoy the packaging of this product. It's very sleek and sophisticated and sturdy which is more than I can say for other budget lipsticks. However, I am slightly disappointed with the colour. Online and on the packaging the colour appeared to be more of a baby doll pink however it's a more beige, red toned pink which im not a great fan of, but with a nude lip mixed in, im sure this will look lovely.

 
 
 
ELF BAKED EYESHADOW - PIXIE & ENCHANTED
My favourite products from ELF! I LOVE their baked eye shadows. They are very pigmented, last a long time, and look truly beautiful. Enchanted is my favourite, and I probably use it everyday. I was surprised at how long the product lasts in terms of how much is left. It seems like it wont ever run out! but I got a backup just incase they happen to discontinue it! Pixie is also as beautiful with plum and pink undertones.



 
 
 
 
Shimmering facial whips - Golden peach & Lilac Petal
 I originally purchased these to mix in with foundation to give you extra dewy skin but im not going to be using them for that particular reason simply because they have elements of glitter which will make your face look like a glitterball! Instead I will be using these for highlights. When blended, they are subtle and look beautiful. I cannot pick which one is my favourite!

 

 
 
ELF BAKED BRONZER - Los Cabos
 This is such a beaaaautiful bronzer!!! it's dark enough to contour as well as giving you that bronzed goddess skin! It has the smallest amount of shimmer but I would say its predominantly matte. This is beautiful for all skin types.



 

ELF STUDIO SHIMMER - Golden Glow
 Firstly, I love the concept of having a body shimmer that's effectively a roll on. The pigmentation is nice and I am in love with the colour. It's a true gold. It's very buttery and will give you bronzed skin within an instant.


 
 
 
ELF MAXIMuM COVERAGE CONCEALER - Porcelain
OMG! - I cannot explain how much I love this concealer... and even better there is 20ML's of it! I read a lot of reviews on this product, all of which were a mixed bundle of hit and miss so I was a little unsure as to whether to purchase it because of issues with oxidisation, the coverage etc... If you like high coverage, this is the concealer for you! I am so glad I went ahead and purchased it! It also has fantastic staying power. Well done ELF!
 
 
 
 
ELF WET GLOSS LASH AND BROW MASCARA
This is definitely a staple in my makeup bag. I don't think i'll be using the mascara for my lashes much, however once I use up one end of the product, I will swap the brush end so that I can use the other side for my brows. This keeps your brows in place for a good amount of time and it somehow ensures the product on your brows, is all blended together.  And it's ridiculously cheap! 
  
 
ELF PRECISION LIQUID EYELINER - BLACK
This is my favourite eyeliner! I cannot be without this. It's so very easy to use. The bristles are thin enough to create precise line, and it lasts all day. It's also a very dark black whereas with other eyeliners I have found they have lighter black undertones - if that makes sense lol!
 
 
ELF HD BLUSH - DIVA
I am such a big fan of the HD blushes. I think they are well and truly amazing! If you are looking for a product that will last you such a long time for a cheap price - this is it! This will last me forever and a day! DIVA is a very hot pink colour. Similar to Candy Yum Yum from mac, just in a blush form. It's a liquid but feels very smooth once on the skin. This particular bottle however, feels a bit unsecure. I've had this before with ELF where I've had the one off botched up item, but this liquid consistency isn't like another HD blush I have. This one seems more oily/watery whereas my other blush in SHOWSTOPPER seems more matte and thick. That aside, the pigmentation is literally UNREAL!






ELF BAKED EYESHADOW PALETTE - CALIFORNIA
Sight disappointment with this product, considering I was soooo excited to receive this. I love the packaging, its very sleek and sophisticated like all of ELF's studio products. I love the colour selection as well as having a large mirror making it travel friendly! My only problem is the pigmentation of the eyeshadows. It's like there is nothing! Again i may have just had a crappy one off, but the product transfers well to the finger, but when transferred onto the eye, it's as if you have put nothing on there bar a sprinkle of gitter. No colour nothing. Compared to their other baked eyeshadows, i cannot believe theyre not that pigmented. But at £5.00 (in the 50% off sale), i really cannot complain. Im hoping that as i scratch beneath the surface the pigmentation may lift.
 



 

Whats your favourite ELF products?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment