Follow me on Instagram
Sunday 7 September 2014

MAKEUP REVOLUTION: EYES LIKE ANGELS REVIEW & SWATCHES

 

 
 
 
Hey loves! I am going to be reviewing both of the makeup revolution 32pc eyeshadow palettes in 'flawless' and 'eyes like angels'. I will be dividing them up into 2 blog posts, otherwise it would be too long  winded and boring for you guys!
 
so check out my FLAWLESS PALETTE REVIEW.

Product

The eye shadows themselves are incredibly pigmented. They almost have a rich buttery consistency once touched with the brush/finger. I've put these eye shadows to the test in terms of lasting power, to which I applied them at 7am and removed them at 9pm at night. Ew gross (I bet you're thinking), but I had to test them to prove how amazing they were. They were still as pigmented and beautiful when taking them off, as they were when I was applying them. I couldn't believe how long wearing they were.
 
I did think the eye shadow pans would be larger, as they are a bit smaller than a 10p coin. However, I much prefer how compact they are, deeming them to be travel friendly. You also have a large colour range to choose from ranging from neutrals to bright and bold colours. They are all shimmery colours, however some could possibly pass off as a semi matte. The product itself costs £8.00, which means each eyeshadow costs 25p each!
 
What I also LOVE about this palette, is the fact that if you are stuck for ideas of what colours to use, the whole placement of the shadows can inspire you to put colours together. i.e. the first vertical line of colours, or a quad of shadows to complete one eyelook.


 
 
 

 

Packaging
 
The packaging is nothing other than effortlessly beautiful. All pans are placed in glossy black palette with rose gold writing. On the back of the palette, it tells us what palette it is so you dont have to wonder which one you are picking up. Over the eye shadows, there's a plastic layer protecting them, along with the names of each eye shadow printed on the plastic. Its very compact, sturdy and sleek. Each palette weighs in at 16g. The outer packaging is a silver box with the colours of the eye shadows on the back, which Is incredibly thoughtful.
 

 
 
Lookbook using this palette
 

 
 
FIND MORE ON MY INSTAGRAM HERE
 
What are your thoughts on this palette? #shanmakeuprevolution for me to see your looks created with this palette!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment