Follow me on Instagram
Sunday 28 September 2014

My First Trip To The Mac Store!


 
 
Hey lovas! So I have purchased mac products online, however I have never actually visited a store. Simply because there is not one local to me! Sad times :( HOWEVER! - I have recently visited Cardiff on a shopping trip and I found a mac store. Trust me when I say I was happier than a pig in sh... poop. To my surprise, there was also another MAC section in Debenhams. To make this trip even more special, Debenhams had a 10% off promotion, and with my 20% staff discount... That equals an incredibly happy shannon!
 
So lets take a look at what I purchased!
 


Of course, I couldn't have visited mac without a foundation or concealer - and I decided to pick the ever famous studio fix fluid and the pro long wear concealer! I have normal skin with a very slightly oily T zone. This foundation is perfect for me as it's the perfect medium to full coverage and perfect colour match. The lady in MAC told me it has particles which captures all the oils that are released. I have tried and tested this and I have never been so in love. The concealer is a match made in heaven with this foundation. Perfect full coverage, removes any discolouration's etc and they both last ALL day!
 
 

A strange purchase for me as I am a black eyeliner girl. HOWEVER, this is a multi purpose product for me. I wanted something mousse like to fill in my brows and I was recommended this. Perfect shade, will last me a very long time and it stays on all day I am so impressed. It makes me eyebrows look so defined! I've also used this for my eyeliner and it creates a beautiful soft finishing touch to eye shadow and doesn't move one bit.
 
 
I purchased one of the 15 pro palette inserts as I want to build my own shadow palette. The casing wasn't in stock so I will buy this at a later date. I've always wanted one of the iconic mac palettes and im half way there lol! - I did forget to pick up the re-fill pans! I am soo stupid!
 



 
My first MAC lipstick - somebody sing with me!!!! Again a very iconic product from mac. I was completely undecided on the colour. The lovely man from MAC suggested this shade as it's popular and apparently worn by Kylie Jenner. It's a beautiful dark autumn red, but it does have a slight hint of dark plum. These almost stain your lips so you barely need to touch the colour up. For a MATTE, it's super creamy! LOVE LOVE LOVE need more colours ;)
 
That's all - I hope you have enjoyed! I will be certainly picking up more products from mac as they have lived up to their name!
 
What's your favourite MAC product????
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. nice information about the my first trip to myac store information regards Debenhams Discount Code

    ReplyDelete