Follow me on Instagram
Thursday 18 September 2014

My New Ombre Hair!

 
 
 


 
And yes before you ask.... It's all my own! Surprisingly!
So I made a pretty dramatic change to my hair this morning, by deciding to go from white blonde to this absolutely, incredible ombre colour.
 
I visited my wonderful, new, hairdresser and she really has made me a happy person! My hair before was very warm toned, yellow and orange and very uneven in terms of colour distribution. It's now a very beautiful ash toned colour, with dark roots. It was coloured, cut, washed and styled to complete perfection, delivered with the best service possible.
 
When I was completely blonde, my hair was in a respectable condition, but nothing like it Is now. It's healthy, bouncy and just utterly stunning!
 
I think this is the perfect colour with the transition from summer to autumn. It also brings out my eyes and makes me look overall more healthy and glowy! Check out my photos below and let me know what you think to my change!!! :)

 

 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment