Follow me on Instagram
Sunday 7 September 2014

Hint of Blush

Hey lovelies! I was incredibly busy yesterday, so I didn't have time to capture your classic 'fashion blogger ootd'. Instead, I progressively captured parts of my outfit. The weather was pretty dull, however I wanted to get this small post up!
 
Blush as a colour, is a hit for this autumn and I wanted to keep it the main focus of this outfit. This outfit was also very layered, with simple pieces. It's very casual but paired with different colours, textures and patterns, it's a great start to the autumn. Despite having some plain colours In the outfit, I wanted to create a warmer vibe by adding the baby pink top with the darker plum heels to marry the colours together.
 
NECKLACE: MISS SELFRIDGE (SALE)
TOP: RED HERRRING (SALE)
JEANS: RED HERRING (SALE)
THROW OVER CARDIGAN: PRIMARK (NEW IN)
PLUM HEEL BOOTS: NEW LOOK (SALE)
HAT: H&M (NEW IN)
 
 
 

 

 
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment