Follow me on Instagram
Monday 9 June 2014

MAY FAVOURITES 2014.



OMG we are into June already... hooooly moly time is flying past!
Instead of doing a YouTube Video, I decided I would do a blog post. Switch things up a bit. So here are my MAY FAVOURITES! Enjoy Hunnez!

BEAUTY FAVOURITES 

 
 
 
 
I've changed up some of my FACE makeup, and im really enjoying the ELF corrective concealer palette, especially the yellow as this diminishes any red tones in the skin and I really works! I use this under any foundation, concealer etc. to even out my skin tone first. My other main favourites were the Maybelline duo of the dream satin foundation and the eraser concealer. The coverage for both is truly fantastic but still looks natural. I would say the foundation is medium (but buildable) coverage, but the concealer is definitely full coverage!
  
 
 
 
 

 I've been LOOOOVING these lipsticks! I use sultry sand as a base for other lipsticks as well as mixing it together with satin bow from collection 2000. It makes the perfect creamy nude lip. Hot plum is a very statement plum colour (obviously), and looks perfect with green eyeshadow! Another lipstick I have been loving is from MUA COSMETICS in the shade of nectar. It's a warm toned orange. It looks sensational with whatever you're wearing.
 




 
 
These are just some random other beauty favourites. This is my second set of ardell lashes. I have the demi whispies. They are the most perfect lash! I LOVE them! In order to increase the intensity of my eyeshadow, I have been using the ELF COSMETICS makeup mist. I dab my eyeshadow brush in the cap of the bottle, with the liquid in, and it sets my eyeshadow for the day.  I also use it to freshen up throughout the day as well as it being my last product in my skin routine. My all time favourite blending brush is from bloom cosmetics. This retails for around £30.00 but I picked it up for £1.00 in superdrug (ooopslol) it blends eyeshadow seamlessly. This eyeshadow palette is from MUA COSMETICS UNDRESSED and it's a dupe for the urban decay naked palette. These colours I use on a daily basis, and it's so compact for travel! that's why it looks a tad messy hehe... I must apologise for the strange order of swatches, I didn't plan it out properly so had to compromise lol.
 
FASHION FAVOURITES 
 
 
 
         Fashion Union

http://www.misspap.co.uk/
http://www.inlovewithfashion.com/
http://www.fashionunion.com/

RANDOM FAVOURITES



I have been absolutely loving the weight watchers caramel mallows. They are sooooo tasty!!!! easy to have instead of a biscuit with your tea and they taste delicious. If you are on the simple plan, you can have 2 of these babies a day! Next is a CHAI TEA LATTE. if you love cinnamon, nutmeg, and other similar spices you will love this! it's more of a winter drink but it's goooooood all year round! Next is the new season of keeping up with the kardashians. I am waiting for it to be released in the UK and I am sooo excited!!!!
 

1 comment: