Follow me on Instagram
Tuesday 3 June 2014

'Fresh & Dewy' Brightening Makeup Tutorial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDK58R4F6aI

 
Hello my lovelies!
I have a BRAND SPANKING NEW video for you! I have recently found myself in a 9-6 job and I have been experimenting with some brightening makeup to demolish the 'tired' look, and this is what I have come up with. It's very handy for school, college, university, work... or even hangovers ;) CLICK HERE or the link above to view the video!
 
Im thinking of doing a BATB:BEAUTY BREAKDOWN SERIES! What is it you say? It's where im going to be focusing on one part of the face such as the eyes, skin or lips (and other regions) and show you how I PERSONALLY do my makeup for that region with bundles of tips and tricks with in depth chats! This will be in a playlist on my channel under 'BATB:BEAUTY BREAKDOWN SERIES'. - I hope you enjoy! COMING SOON!
 
Products used:  
  • Maybelline dream satin liquid - BUY HERE
  • Maybelline anti age concealer - BUY HERE
  • Mac studio fix powder - BUY HERE
  • MUA pressed powder SHADE 4 - BUY HERE
  • Too faced sun bunny bronzer - BUY HERE
  • FCUK illuminator - BUY HERE - ONLY £9.00!!!!
  • Makeup Revolution Highlighter GOLDEN LIGHTS - BUY HERE
  • MUA trio eyeshadow - BUY HERE
  • Rimmel eye pencil - BUY HERE
  • Avon perfect eyebrow kit - BUY HERE
  • Maybelline colorsensational lipstick SULTRY SAND - BUY HERE
  • Collection 2000 lipstick BIRTHDAY SUIT - BUY HERE
Brushes used:
  • BLOOM blending brush - BUY HERE
  • ELF defining eye brush - BUY HERE
  • Real techniques blush brush - BUY HERE (CHEAPER THAN DRUGSTORES)
  • ALL OTHER BRUSHES I COULDNT FIND A LINK FOR :(
WHAT IM WEARING: 
Stripe top - Primark £3.50
Peacocks aqua necklace - NO LONGER AVAILABLE :( 
Foxy locks hair extensions - light ash blonde superior - BUY HERE
 




No comments:

Post a Comment