Follow me on Instagram
Tuesday 8 April 2014

All blue everything...

 
I am so happy to say that I have my camera back! It's a SONY A290 and it's such a fantastic camera. I lost the charger a long time ago and never really got round to buying another one until last week. So I wanted to capture the colours of my eye makeup and im so thankful the colours come out! In a previous haul I bought an eye pencil from Rimmel and it's truly amazing and this was  the base for my eyes. 

 



 THE LOOK





 


 




















































How I created the look:

  1. Apply Rimmel's eye pencil all over the eyelid, keeping it tidy and ensuring it doesn't go over the crease.
  2. Apply MAC's blue candy over the colour that's already there. Again, ensure the colour does not bleed into the crease.
  3. With any MATTE brown colour, use a big soft blending brush and blend this brown into your crease and a small amount above. This will be your transition colour which is a colour that's close to your skin tone that's used to create a gradient between your brown bone and eye colours. My favourite Blending brush for this is from Bloom.
  4. With a smaller blending brush, add a darker brown colour into the crease. My favourite blending brush for this is from MUA. It's dense enough to apply colour. TIP: In order to create a gradient across the eye, deposit the colour on the corner of the eye and in circular motions blend the colour in and then in wind screen wiper motions blend the shadow.
  5. Add the blue colours to the bottom of your eye.
  6. Using a black colour, blend the black into the corner of the outer eye and blend gently and softly into the blue to create a gradient.
  7. Add this black colour to the outer lower lash line.
  8. AND YOU'RE DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment