Follow me on Instagram
Tuesday 8 April 2014

The bag that's everything...

  
Hello my lovelies!
 
So it was my birthday on the 28th of March, and I've had my eye on this bag for quite some time and I was super surprised when I received it for my birthday! It's from river island and retails for £40.00. ( I don't think you can buy this online anymore however they are still available in some stores).

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 So why did I like this bag? - I think it was more so the colour over anything else. It's just such a statement colour. Although it wont match well with some colours, it will most definitely spice up any outfit no matter how plain! I also loved how the bag was designed itself. It's very sophisticated, and simple yet it lets the colour do the talking. It has white panels either side of the back with a black interior and gold embellishments. Not only this, but its so versatile as it has a large strap to transform it into a shoulder bag!



Do you like this colour? What do you think it would work well with?  Let me know your thoughts!
s x

No comments:

Post a Comment