Follow me on Instagram
Thursday 24 April 2014

Juxt

Hello lovelies, I wanted to create another spring look.
I have previously purchased 'juxt' from mac. It's a beautiful satin eye shadow. I wanted to incorporate this into a fresh eye look, so here goes:
 
Products used:
MAC EYESHADOW - JUXT
MAC EYESHADOW - BLUE CANDY
REVLON LINK EYESHADOW - SEAFOAM
 
HOW I CREATED THE LOOK
 
1) using Revlon's link eyeshadow in seafoam, cover the whole base of your eye in this colour. Try to stay inside the crease. Then apply this colour in the middle of your lower lash.
2) Using MAC's eyeshadow in JUXT, place this on the 1/3 inside of your eye and then softly blend into the blue. Apply this green colour on the outer and inner parts of your lower lash line.
3) Using MAC's eye shadow in BLUE CANDY, place this on the outer V of your eye to darken it, however do not darken it too much.
4) Using a blending brush, (my favourite is from BLOOM cosmetics), apply your transition colour. I use a warm tone light brown and in wind screen wiper motions, blend this colour above your crease line.
 






No comments:

Post a Comment