Follow me on Instagram
Sunday 18 February 2018

Makeup Steal Sunday: Collection Glam Crystals



To start off my Makeup Steal Sunday, I am going to write about a product that I have had in my makeup collection for a long ass time! If you haven't seen these little guys whilst browsing in your local drugstore, I really recommend heading to the collection stand and having a browse. These wonderful glitter liners are perfect for eyeliner, as an eye base and even for your lips! They add a delicate touch of glitter to any look, at a very inexpensive price. At £2.99 a pop, you cannot go wrong!



The slick liner applicator makes it super easy to achieve a glitter winged liner, whilst also giving precision if you wanted to use this product as a glitter top coat. The colour pigmentation isn't super strong upon initial application, however it is buildable and doesn't dry to a glittery crackly mess! I find that the best way to use this product is to apply your normal liner and use this product as a top coat to really make the look POP. Some of the more pigmented shades (Le Freak especially!) can stain the skin so just be mindful of this. You don't want to use this on the night before work! 



I believe Collection are slowly realising more shades in this range, and as they are so inexpensive it would be rude to not pick them up. So far, I love my little collection and they are such wonderful pieces to have in your makeup collection. They can bring your look to life, whilst being subtle at the same time. I love the formula, the applicator and packaging. I cannot rave about these gems enough! 

Have you tried these before? what are your thoughts? 



No comments:

Post a Comment