Follow me on Instagram
Saturday 10 March 2018

Superdrug Haul!



Hey loves, so I recently have been spending some £££ in Superdrug and I wanted to show you what I purchased! If you would like to see these products In action, watch this video or click the video above to see how they perform! I have included a picture of the swatches below, so please feel free to scroll to the bottom of the page to check them out! S x




1. First up, these wonderful foundation sticks from L'oreal. The shades are 140 (right) and 220 (left). I use the 140 shade for my foundation and I use the 220 for bronzing the skin. I think these are super creamy and blendable. The coverage is medium but buildable. In comparison to the infallible foundation in the glass bottle, its a little less coverage in my opinion but it still looks like skin. This does not budge all day and works wonders. My bronzing shade is a little on the orange side but if you go easy with the application, it can add a nice bronzed touch to your skin. 



2. Next up is this concealer from L'oreal. This is the infallible 24 hour concealer pomade! This looks exactly like MAC's soft ochre paint pot but has the coverage of the NARS soft matte concealer. It's extremely full coverage, blendable and dries to a soft matte finish. This is probably going to be one of my FAV concealers! 


3. To start off my little Barry M haul, I have these lip kits which are dupes for the Kylie Cosmetics lip kits (or so I think!). The shades are HUN (left) and BESPOKE (right). Hun is a very pale nude with pinky undertones and bespoke is a muted pink/purple. I have watched these and you will be able to see them further down the post! The texture is very thin and applies very smoothly. They dry down within a minute but can settle into the lines in your lips. My advice would be to wear a balm underneath so they're not super dry. They do not crackle or budge however! After the swatches, I had to literally scrub my hand! The lipliners are SUPER creamy, I love them! Lovely product with a balm! 




4. Quite possibly my favourite buys from my haul! These are the Barry M holographic eyeshadow toppers. Shades in the middle photo from left to right: Asteroid, Supernova and Luna. These are a creamy formula that apply beautifully with the doe foot applicator. I'm kind of over the holographic trend, I think it was taken a litttttle bit too far but when eyeshadows are concerned, I'm never over the magical holographic look! These have a lovely duo chrome colour to them and really make your eye look interesting. Again, these do not budge and will stay put. You can also use these for lip toppers (if you want to!) and for a base for glitter, during the festival season! They are slightly glittery and are PERFECT for a funky eye look. I believe there is one more shade I need to get my hands on, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!!



I hope you enjoyed this little haul! I forgot to photograph the bottom shade of the swatches. It's the crushed jewels eyeshadow base from Barry M in the shade of 'pillow talk'. I will however be doing a separate video once I have the whole collection so keep your eyes peeled! Don't forget to check out my video to see them live in action. What should I pick up from Superdrug next? 















No comments:

Post a Comment