Follow me on Instagram
Monday 7 July 2014

New Makeup Brushes! - Delicious!

 
Oh hey loves! - Im a sucker for makeup brushes, I swear I have an addiction. But I think I may have just got my hands on a set of makeup brushes that can complete your face makeup, Including the eyes, for under £10.00! That's a £1 per brush! They contain:
 
Tapered kabuki brush - I use this for patting concealer into the skin as well as applying powder to the under eye area because its precise and fits perfectly under the eye.
 
Rounded kabuki brush - I think this is my favourite brush. I love using this for foundation as it pushes the product into the skin nicely. It's also lovely to apply blush, but I rarely do this as I don't want to have a pink coloured face where its been in the blush!
 
Angled rounded kabuki brush - This applies concealer like a beauty!
 
Flat top kabuki brush - This is beautiful to apply foundation, powder and bronzer!
 
Angled flat top kabuki brush - I don't use this brush as much simply because I use the others more, but its so nice to apply bronzer as its sharp, which gives  you a straight contour line.
 
The smaller brushes are perfect for applying concealer, blending, and applying shadows. Especially cream bases!
 
I picked up these black and gold kabuki brushes from Ebay! They have matte black handles and a gold neck. The bristles themselves are seriously silky soft. Ridiculously soft! I've had a white handle set before hand and they clean rather well and dry within an instant and always come up as white as they were when I first bought them.
 
Buy them here!
 




 
 
 




 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment