Follow me on Instagram
Thursday 31 July 2014

motel rocks and NYX collaboration*

*Even though products were sent to me, I will always give my true opinion of the products. I will never falsely talk about products in a good light if I don't like them. Instead I will not promote them. This is because I don't want to wrongly influence genuine people, spending their genuine money on products that don't work ( in my opinion).
 
Hey lovers! - Unfortunately I didn't take any clear images for my blog with regards to the outfit, hair and makeup. My camera has been playing up which isn't great! But if you are interested... Here's all the information you need to know!
 
Makeup
FROM NYX:
 
SHINE KILLER - I used this as a primer. It really helps to reduce shine, helps to create a smooth and flawless base for foundation, and this works particularly well for oily skin! BUY HERE
 
NYX PALETTE -
 
DEWY SETTING SPRAY - I forgot to show this part in the video, but I used this spray to set my makeup whilst giving it that fresh and dewy look. It's the ONLY setting spray I have used, that works! BUY HERE
 
Hair
 
FOXY LOCKS HAIR EXTENSIONS - BLEACH BLONDE - SUPERIOR (only 5 pieces in)
BUY HERE
 
Clothing
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment