Follow me on Instagram
Monday 7 July 2014

TRIANGL BIKINI REVIEW*

 
 
Hey guys- so today I came home and I had Christmas all over again with packages being delivered! One of the items I was most excited about was my TRIANGL bikini. TRIANGL contacted me and wanted to gift me one of their items from their collection because they liked my instagram. I read the email and was like me?! it was a fantastic feeling! It was posted about 2 days ago and arrived today! super fast! I wanted to do a review and show you guys!
 
I picked the milly candy pink bikini which retails at $89.00. It's a structured bikini top, moulded with an underwire, with adjustable straps and a back clasp for fastening. It also has hipster bikini bottoms with high curved sides. They're also 100% neoprene, which is like a foamy material! BUY HERE
 
The service was absolutely amazing. Emma and the TRIANGL team was so friendly, informative and attentive! I cannot fault the delivery. Within a week, I had been contacted, the item processed and delivered straight to my door. Now with packaging, I literally gawped at it for 5 minutes because I was like how amazing! a bikini in a box! I am a sucker for packaging, so this was the cherry on top. Everything is so sleek and sexy!
 
The product itself - I cannot fault whatsoever. Even the stitching was immaculate. The material is very good quality and fits like a glove. One thing I love about this bikini is how it looks on. I'm confident with my body, but in a bikini im not as confident. But with this bikini, it hugs in all the right places and really flatters any shape. I love the high waist sides as they almost give you an hour glass body! now what girl doesn't want that! It's also extremely comfortable which is great because I hate wearing bikinis that are too tight in a certain area so I feel very self conscious.
 
Overall, I cannot fault anything. If you want a bikini that will last you a very long time, with such great quality, what are you waiting for girl? Thank you TRIANGL, I cannot explain how happy I am to have the chance to review your products!
 
 
 







 
 

3 comments:

  1. Love it! xx
    What's your Instagram?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie! I LOVE triangl bikini's!
      My instagram Is @shanifani
      :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Thank you sweetie! I LOVE triangl bikini's!
    My instagram Is @shanifani
    :) xxx

    ReplyDelete