Follow me on Instagram
Monday 7 September 2015

Irresistible Me 8 in 1 Curling Wand | Review & Demo*


Hello my gorgeous people!! So I was lucky enough to be sent this wonderful kit from the brand 'irresistible me'. In the video I trial out the wand using the second largest barrel to create soft everyday effortless waves! The wonderful part to this kit focuses not only on creating one look with one wand but two looks! E.g. I used this wand today to create soft slightly wavy hair, yet when you pin the curls it also creates tight, structured curls! Not only this, but you will never need another curling iron again! Unless of course they do one that does it for you ;) but I am just lazy with my hair haha! Anyway, I hope you enjoy!

 

Related Links |

 
 Link to my video here
 
To visit the irresistible me website click here
 
Get 10% off the website using code 'IrresistibleShannon'
 
 





1 comment:


  1. Good demonstration but Karmin does the best in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete