Follow me on Instagram
Monday 14 September 2015

August Haul & Try on | Primark, Beauty Bay, Boots etc ♥



Hey lovelies, i know this is late but pls forgive me for my sins lol. I figured i haven't really uploaded as many hauls as I usually do this month so heres another one! I went to primark, boots, placed an order on beauty bay and was sent some products  from aesthetica cosmetics. *an update on these contour palettes: I haven't been getting on with them :( i feel like it made my makeup dirty and patchy, but im going to be persistent and try to make it work so maybe it will feature in a few of my future videos but who knows!

LINK TO THE VIDEO HERE

 

Beauty Bay Order:

♥  Cocoa blend palette *sold out on BB*

♥  Zoeva Luxe Crease brush here

♥  Velour doll me up lashes here


 

*Aesthetica cosmetics:

♥  Powder Contour Kit here

♥  Cream contour kit here

Use code #contour at the checkout for 30% off! (for a limited time) (correct on 14/09/15)

 

Primark

 ♥  All products were purchased in store. Of course primark do not have an online store which is seriously crap haha! I would order all the time! The products mentioned were in the store at the end of AUGUST.

Boots

♥  Soap and Glory Brow archery tint and pencil here

shade: Brownie Points

♥  Soap and Glory Brow Archery Pencil and brush here

shade: Hot Chocolate

 

 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment