Follow me on Instagram
Wednesday 2 September 2015

August Favourites

 
 
Hello my lovely people! Yesterday was the first of September and its really scary how fast time Is flying so appreciate everything and live in the moment! August was a really good month, with wonderful opportunities flying my way. To be honest, I like September but I feel like its going to be a long and repetitive month. Im going back to finish my third year of university which I am kind of looking forward to??? :/ Its quite possibly because I have had so much time off for our summer break I am out of the routine of university work so knowing I have a tonne to go back to isn't reassuring, but please September be good to me, my family and you lovely people!
 
Want to see what I have been loving? Click here
 
Products I have been loving (In order) |
♥ Tea india Masala Chai Tea Latte
You can get these for about £1 from Lidl & Aldi
Buy here
 
♥ Snowflake cookie, Aloe Water & Cinnamon yankee candle/tartlets
 
♥ Irresistible me 8 in 1 curling wand
'10% OFF EVERYTHING | ' CODE: IrresistibleShannon'
http://bit.ly/IM_Hair1647

 
♥ Accessorize leather bag (in the sale)
 
♥ Zindaclin Acne Treatment (prescribed)
 
♥ Lush cosmetics Mask of Magnaminty
 
♥ Cien Night Cream
You can get this for around £3.00 from Lidl & Aldi
Buy Here
 
♥ Soap & Glory Brow archery eyebrow pencils: Hot chocolate and brownie points
 
♥ Bourjois Velvet lip lacquer ' Don't pink of it 10'
 
♥ Rimmel Kate moss Matte Nude lipstick 45
In depth review here
 
♥ Velour Eyelashes: Doll me up
LINK TO MY PHOTO ON THEIR INSTAGRAM here
Buy Here
 
 ♥ Zoeva Cocoa Blend Palette
This palette is no longer on BeautyBay :( but others are!
Buy Here
 
♥ Mac Matte Blush - Melba
 
♥ Favourite Youtuber: KRISFOX
Visit the Profile Here
 
♥ Favourite Artist: The weekend | The hills | Often | I cant feel my face |
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment