Follow me on Instagram
Monday 3 March 2014

About Me

My name is Shannon Sherwood

and after leaving school with a full set of GCSE's and college with a full set of A-levels, i am currently studying Forensic Psychology to graduate with a BS Bachelor of Science Degree. But that's just one part of me. I hope to proceed with my education to achieve a postgraduate masters degree to later complete my PHD.

Other than Forensic Psychology and Psychology as a whole, my other passion in life is Beauty and the whole bundle that  comes with it including fashion and hair, and this has been evident since i was little. From lipsticks to my mother's shoes, i would always be content around anything beauty and fashion related. 

In 2013 i started up my very own YouTube channel to directly be involved with the public, and to show them my love for makeup and everything related. I video hauls, tutorials, Tags and much more. I currently film with a Nikon L810 and basic editing software. I hope to improve my camera and software as i believe this is a big factor in the YouTube world.  I also set up my own blog with WordPress. 

In 2014 I set up another Blog with Blogger. 

For the future, i hope to have my own makeup brand as well as achieving my PHD. The world is my Oyster. 

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.









No comments:

Post a Comment