Follow me on Instagram
Monday 24 March 2014

A little touch of spring...

Now, im not really a nail type of gyal... but that may have just changed. I go through different phases on things im obsessed with and I stumbled across these two beauties! Theyre the AVON nailwear pro+ nail polishes. Buy HERE

 

The colour's I purchases were Pink Crème (LEFT) and Well Being (RIGHT). Pink crème is a beautiful baby pink colour that really draws attention to your nails. The Well being polish is absolutely stunning! Its a nude colour with a very slight peach undertone with a faint gold glitter. this will be perfect for summer! I purchased these for £3.00 each! They have very high pigmentation and dry within an instant which is an important factor when I buy nail polish. I thought these colours are perfect for spring as pastels are in season!

 I have also decided to include some of my favourite rings! These are from a company called ROAM. BUY HERE

 This brand is usually found in NEW LOOK or in Debenhams. The pieces I have were bought In winter from the winter range but similar items may be re-stocked! I love how each of the colours reflect a colour  that im wearing on my nails. a MUST HAVE for anyone - is to match your nails with something you are wearing. It compliments your image massively!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment