Follow me on Instagram
Wednesday 19 August 2015

My August Makeup Wishlist

So I have recently been saving some money and not splurging on makeup, fashion etc. (The usual)... firstly, can I get an applaud please ;) ... So I figured that instead of spontaneously splurging on products, I would create a monthly blog post dedicated to a makeup wish list. Here you will find out about the products I have been craving. Even though I may not order these, its still nice to wish eh? As always, I highly recommend using YouTube or Google to see reviews and swatches of products before you buy to hopefully make up your mind.
 
Beauty Bay Homepage
 
Beauty Bay is one of my favourite shops to buy from. They stock brands ranging from Anastasia Beverly Hills to Zoeva. So lets take a look at what I've been wanting to get my hands on.
 
OCC Perpetually Pink Test Tube Stained Gloss Set 3x4.2ml
£15.00
OCC Lip Tar Matte in shade FEMME 9ml
£13.00
 
For the simple reason that I have never tried an OCC product before and buying three glosses with a free lip brush doesn't seem to bad eh? I love pink colours and I have heard so much about these its rather tempting to checkout with these guys.
I also love matte lips especially with dewy skin its the perfect combination. Again with the pink colours, I wanted to try the colour 'femme', which is a pretty baby doll pink colour with peachy and coral undertones. Again, I have heard amazing things about the matte tars.   
Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Perpetually Pink Test Tube Stained Gloss Set
Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Matte
 
Zoeva Cocoa Blend Palette
£15.50
 
This one definitely does not need any explaining. If you are a makeup junkie like myself, you will be hypnotised by the warm truffle like colours in this palette. With a combination of shimmers and matte shades, its the perfect palette for summer and the cooler months. At only £15.50 for 10 shadows, I may have to follow through to the checkout with this one. After seeing this palette on YouTube, it warms my heart strings, and certainly is hypnotic. ZOEVA Cocoa Blend Palette
St Tropez Skin Illuminator in Gold 50ml
£10.50  £8.93
 
Now of course with St Tropez being one of the leading tanning brands, creating an illuminator to go with your tanned goddess skin shouldn't be too hard huh? This is mainly the reason why I want to try this (not the fact its on sale I swear :| ) I would love to try this as the swatches seem fantastic.
 
 
 
 Stila eyes are the window shadow palette - ' Mind '
£30.00
 
I have seen this on shaanxo's beauty channel and was in love with this matte palette. The shades seem to be perfect transition shades. Although the price is slightly off putting, £30 for 12 eye shadows is not too bad considering the quality from Stila.
 
Stila Eyes Are The Window Shadow Palette Mind
 
 
 Stila Eyes Are The Window Shadow Palette Mind
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment