Follow me on Instagram
Tuesday 31 March 2015

MARCH FAVOURITES 2015



 
 


Hey guys!
I have another video up and its the start of something regular on my YouTube channel. It's that time... monthly favourites! March is the month of my birthday so that's inevitably going to be my main favourite, and I recently turned 20! Yes it's slightly tough adjusting to adult life haha! I had the most wonderful 3 day birthday weekend with the most wonderful people. The day before my birthday I went to Cardiff and had a BIG spend up in MAC, NARS, SUPERDRUG etc. im thinking of filming the haul video, what do you guys think? All details from the video are below with some more online favourites, and i hope you enjoy this video!! S x
 
WATCH THE VIDEO *HERE*

AS SEEN ON ME:
FACE MAKEUP: RIMMEL MATCH PERFECTION, COLLECTION LASTING PERFECTION CONCEALER, GOSH PRIME POWDER, LOREAL GLAM BRONZE, ELF SHIMMER HIGHLIGHTER IN PINK, SLEEK EYEBROW KIT IN DARK BROWN.
 
EYE MAKEUP: SLEEK ORIGINAL I-DIVINE PALETTE, ELF PRECISION LIQUID LINER, MISS SPORTY MASCARA, ARDELL DEMI WISPIES LASHES.
 
LIPS: SAINT GERMAIN MAC LIPSTICK.
 
CLOTHING: RIVERISLAND CHECK BLOUSE (sale), NEW LOOK GOLD NECKLACE (sale).

More favourites!
 
Riverisland:
(currently have 20% off womens and mens shoes over £20.00) *valid on 31/03/15 11pm.
white leather block heel slingbacks: CLICK HERE
Orange check draped jacket: CLICK HERE
Dark red Satin Waisted maxi dress: CLICK HERE
 
 
 
Missguided:
(Currently have 20% off your first order)(*valid on 31/03/15 11pm)
 
All over mesh knitted maxi dress: CLICK HERE
Urinka Strappy Crotchet swing dress: CLICK HERE
Porcelain Brocade mini skirt: CLICK HERE
 
 
 
 
Pretty Little Thing:
(Students get 15% off)(*valid on 31/03/15 11pm)
(photos wont show on blog)

 
Cream floral print dress: CLICK HERE
khaki oversized waterfall coat: CLICK HERE
laser cut out heels: CLICK HERE
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment