Follow me on Instagram
Tuesday 24 March 2015

a taste of spring and summer and 5,000 subs!!



Hey beautiful people!
It's been some time since I have posted on my blog. I am, once again, indulged in university work and part time work! It's a struggle to write blog posts, film videos, as well as maintaining relationships with my friends and family, but none the less, its strangely therapeutic! I've decided that when I post a YouTube video I will make a blog post along side it to create a background for the video, to explain why I chose to make it, inspiration and any links mentioned in the video. These links will be listed at the bottom of the post.

So the video I created today was inspired by the flowers sitting on my dressing table! Beautiful orange, red and yellow colours and it made me feel incredibly summery and fresh! So I tried to stray from orange tones as I feel like I use these frequently and opted for the yellow and red tones. The ones below aren't the flowers I have but they too make me feel summery!

 

So this look is subjectively dramatic but I wore this to work and I was complimented so much! I think that as long as you feel comfortable, you can wear whatever you like when you like, with rule of organisations in mind however. I wear glitter a lot and to me that's not dramatic but to others it is. What im getting at is that this look may appeal to you and it also may not but even if you want to try this look just to test your creativity skills, or even inspiration from your own flowers - go for it!

 
 


Another point I would like to mention... I reached 5K on the 23rd march which is amazing. I have been properly involved with YouTube for about 7 months so to me that's awesome and my channel is growing every day with opportunities arising that I couldn't have dreamed of. So if you are reading this and you are one of my subscribers, I cannot thank you enough for watching my videos alone. It makes the world of a difference to me! So thank YOU!

I hope you guys have a beautiful day, and let me know in the comments what inspires you to create makeup looks!

LINKS:
LINK TO MY VIDEO: CURRENTLY UPLOADING
INSTAGRAM: @SHANIFANI
TWITTER: @SHANNON654
#shannonsbeautychannel for me to see your looks!


No comments:

Post a Comment