Follow me on Instagram
Friday 29 May 2015

Hint of Pink

 
 
 
Hey loves. I've recently been purchasing a lot of summer clothing, and with summer clothing... comes sales! So I picked up these two pieces in the NEW LOOK sale and I love them. I didn't plan on buying the top as I only picked it up to try with the skirt and I ended up loving it!
 
I really like the 60's vibe from the skirt, whilst the cross crop top keeps it effortlessly modern with a beautiful delicate floral print. The skirt is almost waffle textured and feels really soft. It's hard to pull of a midi skirt like this, and im not sure whether I do or not. Im 5ft6" and sometimes these types of skirts can make you look short and dumpy... big NO NO! But I adore these! They were in the sale, but I will link some similar below. The top was £7.00, heels were £12 and the skirt was £10! Bargain!
 
 
 


 




No comments:

Post a Comment